For entrepreneurs and business owners that are starting their business, one big thing that entrepreneurs can do is to purchase and own their domain (ex. www.yourdomain.com). Often business owners will use website builders and or sites like wordpress.com and won’t actually own their domain. Instead, they have URLs like www.yourdomain.wordpress.com or www.yourdomain.wix.com. Sometimes, the cost may seem like it’s a lot when a website builder packages their services but often the cost is around $10-$20 if you go to a registrar like Godaddy. Having and owning your domain looks more professional and it also ensures that you will “control” your website and its ranking on search engines.
Own Your Domain
- IAM1256 – CEO Builds Amazing Tech Apps that makes Huge Impact to People’s Lives
- IAM1255 – CEO Helps His Clients Achieve Body Transformation without Starving Themselves
- 29 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Pivots They’re Making in Their Business as a Result of Pandemic
- IAM1254- CEO Helps Sports Team Executives Hit Their Ticket Sales Records
- IAM1253 – You should check how this CEO and Author Help Struggling Entrepreneurs