For entrepreneurs and business owners that are starting their business, one big thing that entrepreneurs can do is to purchase and own their domain (ex. www.yourdomain.com). Often business owners will use website builders and or sites like wordpress.com and won’t actually own their domain. Instead, they have URLs like www.yourdomain.wordpress.com or www.yourdomain.wix.com. Sometimes, the cost may seem like it’s a lot when a website builder packages their services but often the cost is around $10-$20 if you go to a registrar like Godaddy. Having and owning your domain looks more professional and it also ensures that you will “control” your website and its ranking on search engines.
Own Your Domain
- Key Digital Marketing Trends and Lessons Learned in 2023, and Predictions for 2024
- IAM1935 – Co-founder Helps Job Seekers in Their Quest for Remote Work
- IAM1934 – CEO Helps Businesses Leverage the Remote Workplace
- IAM1933 – Consultant Creates Bridges to Conflict and Build a Common Ground
- IAM1932 – CEO Helps the Underprivileged Yet Aspiring Individuals